Your messages are classified into categories such as Promotions, Social and Updates. You can choose to use categories as inbox tabs, and as labels. These categories make it easy to focus on messages that are important to you and read messages of the same type all at once.
Choose your tabs
Your messages are automatically categorized into the following optional tabs:
||Messages from friends and family, as well as any other messages that don’t appear in other tabs.
||Your deals, offers, and other promotional emails.
||Messages from social networks, media-sharing sites, online dating services, gaming platforms, and other social websites.
||Notifications such as confirmations, receipts, bills, and statements.
||Messages from online groups, discussion boards, and mailing lists.
Show or hide tabs
- Open Gmail.
- Click the + icon to the right of your tabs.
- Use the checkboxes to show or hide each tab.
- Click Save.
If you hide a tab, messages in that category will appear in your Primary tab instead.
Facebook is a social network that is comprised of many people around the world, here to share relevant content and to discuss particular topic with other users. As if that were not enough this network allows you to upload your pictures quickly, this will help you take better care of your photos if you delete or lost. Sign into Facebook and join this great group that continues to interact.
Instagram is a social network where you can use images to share any moment of life with your friends. It is the first social platform created specifically for mobile devices. This social network stands out because it is fast and easy to use. You just take a picture, add filters, add a title, and share; that’s how easy it is to use Instagram. If you want to create an account, keep reading and we will tell you which steps to follow.
Steps to create email account
Follow the steps below to create email account enjoy the great mail.com emailing experience:
- Click on the Free Sign Up Button
- Enter all mandatory fields (First Name, Last Name, Gender, etc.)
- Type in your desired Email Address out of our huge selection of 200 available domains (e.g. biker.com, accountant.com, chef.net, etc.)
- Choose a secure Password (at least 8 characters, mixing letters, numbers, lower and upper case, and using special characters)
- Select your Security Question, type in your Answer
- Verify your registration by typing the numbers in the captcha picture
- Click the “Accept” – Button underneath
That’s it! You’re done. Enjoy your new email account immediately on any device of your choice!